Terms & Conditions
Thank you for showing interest in our services. In designing our Website, operations and procedures, including the Terms and Conditions set out below, we have tried to be as transparent as possible.
1.1 Daisy Park Limited is a private limited liability company (registration number C 33496) established in terms of Maltese law. A reference to ‘Daisy Park’ herein refers to Daisy Park Limited.
2. This website daisypark.mt (the ‘Website’) is designed to provide information relating to the services provided by Daisy Park. Nothing on the Website should be construed as legal advice, as explained further hereunder.
3. You may carry out any of the following actions through the Website:
3.1 contact us or a member of our team by email;
3.2 purchase uniforms and other Daisy Park merchandise;
3.3 log in to our childcare management software system.
5. We are entitled to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and to do so according to our absolute and exclusive discretion. Your use of the Website will automatically signify your intention to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
6. The Terms and Conditions, as updated or amended from time to time by Daisy Park, constitute the entire understanding by and between you and Daisy Park in relation to the use of the Website. Any presentation, promise, undertaking or consent, whether verbal or in writing, which does not comply with the Terms and Conditions, is null and void.
2. Making a Request for a Product
A contract of service or registration is never concluded with Daisy Park through the Website. All services will be quoted for when a representative of Daisy Park responds to your query, and a registration will only be concluded upon a registration form being completed in original and presented to a Daisy Park representative.
3. Your Use of the Website
3.1 You may not make use of the Website if you are under the age of eighteen (18) on the date of access, unless this is done with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
3.2 It is your responsibility to ensure that correct information is provided to Daisy Park when making a query. We shall not be held liable for any errors committed by you when making a query.
3.3 The content and information on this Website, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, the Daisy Park logo, Website design and software therein, are proprietary to Daisy Park. Accordingly, you may not (without our prior written consent) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell retransmit, redistribute any information obtained from this Website or make the same available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media, except as provided in sub-clause 3.4 below. Other products and company names mentioned in the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners, which Daisy Park is licensed or otherwise authorized to use.
3.4 You may download, store and use the information on the Website for your own personal use and research or that of your firm or company. Daisy Park copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this Website.
3.5 You shall not:
3.5.1 portray Daisy Park and/or any services provided through the Website in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter;
3.5.2 create any link to the Website without our prior written consent:
3.5.3 restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of the Website by any third party:
3.5.4 use the Website:
22.214.171.124 in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way;
126.96.36.199 for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to send, post, transmit, use or re-use any material that is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right or is otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, including material which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or “spam” ;
188.8.131.52 to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
3.6 We may block any person from accessing the Website if such person is in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to defend and indemnify Daisy Park, its affiliates, and/or respective suppliers and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to, reasonable legal, judicial and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions, violation of any law or violation of the rights of a third party.
5. Liability Disclaimer
5.1 Whilst every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of the information on our Website, the information offered on the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Daisy Park and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim liability for inaccuracies relating to, any information displayed on the Website..
5.2 Without prejudice to anything contained above, Daisy Park expressly disclaims any and all liability whatsoever occasioned pursuant to anything done or omitted to be done wholly or partly in reliance upon the contents of this Website, or any part thereof. Daisy Park further expressly disclaims any and all liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by any person in furtherance of the information contained on this Website.
5.3 All information on this Website is:
- of a general informative nature only and should in no way be interpreted or construed as legal or any other kind of advice;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete or up-to-date; and
- subject to change without notice.
- Nothing on this Website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship between Daisy Park and the Website user. No person should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any matter contained in this Website without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular relevant facts and circumstances.
5.5 Daisy Park makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained on the Website for any purpose. All information offered on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Daisy Park gives no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information on this Website.
- In no event shall Daisy Park be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of the Website or with the delay or inability to use the Website, or for any information and services obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if Daisy Park, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Sometimes information is linked to external Websites over which Daisy Park has no control and for which Daisy Park assumes no responsibility.
6.1 No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Daisy Park and yourself as a result of your use of this Website.
6.2 If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
6.3 Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
7. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Terms and Conditions – Daisy Park Limited
1st October 2021